Only a few short months after launching Monaqasat.com 2.0, we are happy to introduce Monaqasat.com 2.1, a major new release that introduces some often requested features and optimizations, available starting today to all our existing customers.
Built-in Fast Document Viewer
Documents are a big part of the tender process and we continually strive to simplify that process as possible. Working with PDF documents had however a few major flaws until recently:
- clicking on documents would automatically download them to your device, something that could take a long time depending on the size of the documents,
- finding the history or review notes for specific versions required opening up different views or popups.
- fully searchable (as much as original PDF document allows it)
- quick: only loads the pages you are browsing,
- adaptable: see one page or two pages, in a window or full-screen,
- complete version history of the document, along with important dates and state changes,
- complete review history of the document, including current review notes for verifiers.
Of course, documents can still be downloaded for archival or offline viewing.
Company Performance Reports
Many of our clients use Monaqasat.com to manage dozens or hundreds of tenders simultaneously. Properly measuring performance of their organization becomes key. Monaqasat.com 2.1 introduces a new section called My Reports that allows Company Administrators and Auditors to quickly and precisely measure the performance of their company and users and evaluate whether tenders and documents are progressing at the anticipated rate.
Monaqasat.com’s goal is to help all its customers streamline their operations and reduce costs as much as possible. With that in mind, we constantly strive to make our service faster and more responsive. With this latest release, we have spent a lot of time optimizing some of the most important pages of the application such as the tasks page, the public tenders page and the tenders index page making them much faster to load and operate thanks to some intense caching.
For the more technologically inclined, we will be posting some more in-depth articles very soon on how we go about optimizing such pages along with some numbers.
However, we are not yet done optimizing the application and you can expect some more dramatic improvements in the upcoming releases.
Dozens of other improvements and optimizations have been included in Monaqasat.com 2.1, including:
- allowing all users to manage the frequency and type of notifications they receive by email,
- enabling company admins to set minimum durations for each phase as per their requirements,
- being able to bulk-download any set of documents or bidder documents in one click,
- allowing documenters to submit explanatory notes along with their documents, thus allowing them to better communicate with verifiers,
We trust that every single one of our customers will benefit from the new release, and we will continue to improve our solutions and services based on your feedback and suggestions. So please use our customer support portal to suggest new features, report bugs or offer testimonials.