Almost one year after Monaqasat officially launched, we are happy to announce that we are about to release Monaqasat 1.5, which includes dozens of new features, fixes and improvements. Our goal was simple: make Monaqasat Easier, More Efficient and More Secure:
- New Task Management system which allows you to prioritize your work,
- Per-Document Assignments so that every verifier knows exactly what documents he has to verify,
- All tables can now be sorted, making finding information that much quicker,
- Rich Text Input for Review Notes and other fields, allowing bullet points, numbering and text styles,
- Hundreds of little improvements to the User Interface to make it more streamlined and easier than ever,
- Smart Bid Highlighting, allowing bidders to see exactly what items are left to be priced,
- Completely redone Support Pages with step-by-step tutorials, more questions and answers and support forms,
- Internet Explorer 8 is now officially supported,
- Major speed improvements. Pages load faster and feel more dynamic.
Monaqasat 1.5 is now in closed beta phase and will be available for general consumption on November 1st, 2009. We would like to thank all of you for you ongoing support and feedback, making Monaqasat.com the largest eTendering site in the U.A.E.
Registration Fees Change
Monaqasat.com is growing at a very rapid rate. There are now over 350 companies using it on a daily basis to manage their tenders and find new business opportunities. As a consequence of the high volume of data, our costs are increasing and we have no choice but to slightly increase the registration fees accordingly. As such starting November 1st 2009, the yearly registration fees will be AED 2,000 for all new registrations and renewals.
We would like to thank all the Monaqasat.com Community for its ongoing support and feedback.